Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager, 100%
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ platforms and flagship software Spectronaut™. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Proteomics is an increasingly established and widely applicable technology to gain biological insighs. The addressable market is large and ranges from proteomics software, kits and reagents (Products) to pharmaceutical drug development contract research (Services). Many potential customers, however, still have low awareness of its capabilities and applications. As Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager you will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications and reinforce the already existing marketing team. You will specialize on the Services side of our portfolio but may also take on selected cross-portfolio projects and activities. You will have Global responsibility for a broad spectrum of conceptual and tactical marketing activities aimed at increasing awareness and adoption of our offerings. You will join the company at a time of growing momentum and exciting milestones for marketing, such as the launch of our TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™ and TrueSignature™ service brands and additional offerings with major campaigns, and our large presence at conference tradeshows.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications on the Marketing Planning process
- Develop and roll out Messaging, Marketing Materials and Digital/Social content to drive Multi-Channel Lead Generation and Conversion activities for the Services offering in close collaboration with other marketing team colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders (Business Development, R&D, Operations)
- Support cross-functional launch readiness and lead marketing execution for new Service application or therapeutic area launches
- Lead or support marketing related activities for Congresses and Events
- Manage the budget for the assigned projects and activities
- An educational degree in business or science
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial experience in a relevant life sciences industry (CRO, biopharma, diagnostics,…)
- Significant experience in marketing content and collateral development
- Strong familiarity with B2B Marketing practices and tools (Marketing & Sales Funnel, CRM, Omni-Marketing Automation, Marketing Analytics,…) and Digital Marketing savviness
- Strategic and analytical mindset, ability to structure complex situations and challenges and develop comprehensive solutions
- Strong results-orientation and project management skills, independent working style and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong communicator with excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Openness and flexibility to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language
- Experience in an Omics field (Proteomics, Genomics,…) and/ or Therapeutic Area expertise in Oncology, Neuroscience or other areas of similar complexity
- Understanding of the pharmaceuticals and diagnostics R&D and commercialization process, from discovery to clinical settings
- Experience in driving strategic marketing workstreams, such as conducting market and competitor analysis, developing positioning, segmentation and messaging frameworks, organizing strategy workshops and developing marketing plans
- Experience in onboarding and managing marketing agencies
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.