Director of Data Protection and IT, 100%
Biognosys is a leader in next-generation proteomics, dedicated to transforming life science by inventing and developing cutting-edge proteomics technology and solutions, and making them widely available for pharmaceutical and biotechnology researchers, and proteomics experts. The company offers a versatile portfolio of proprietary proteomics services, software, and kits that provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all major biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry for the quantification of thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys as a company as well as our customers have high demands on data protection and compliance. To suffice these requirements and to be able to work with certain sample types we have established a Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP) quality system. Our IT infrastructure is central to support these demands.
You work at the interface of IT, legal, operations and the other departments to align and satisfy the needs of our company. You oversee our IT department and you are responsible for selecting the right technologies and strategies with regards to compliance. You work on concepts with various stakeholders and present these e.g. in the form of slides to our management and other departments. The Head of IT reports to you and you report to the CTO of our company.
- Oversee the IT department
- Responsible for data protection and compliance with GLP/GCP and GDPR
- Present concepts and strategies to our management and other departments and implement them with the IT department
- Responsible to provide IT infrastructure and documentation for compliance with GDPR and GLP /GCP
- MSc or PhD in IT, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 8 years IT work experience in industry
- Experience with GDPR required
- Experience with GLP/GCP is a plus, but not required
- Used to document and able to bring concepts and strategies into a presentable form
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude, independent working style, good presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language; German is a plus, but not required
- Experience in life science or the clinical environment is a plus, but not required
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a diverse and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.