LC-MS is at the heart of our company and you will be focused on the de-novo generation and continued optimization of our LC-MS workflows and methodologies. For this you will plan, analyze and execute proteomics experiments in conjunction with the R&D team. You will apply a broad range of the most revelvant MS technologies such as FAIMS, DIA, DDA and SRM/PRM and improve the performance of established workflows while also integrating novel chromatographic separation solutions. Effective communication and independent analysis and visualization of experimental results are key to your success at Biognosys. This unique role embeds you in the heart of the R&D team where you take over responsibilities in data analysis, LC-MS operation and workflow integration.
· Development & optimization of LC-MS workflows
· Incorporation of new technologies in current methodologies and optimization of these platforms
· Careful analysis and assessment of generated data
· Maintenance of mass spectrometers including routine duties
· Generation of novel data analysis workflows for LC-MS data interpretation
· Education in biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology, proteomics or similar
· Master, PhD or post-doctoral experience in lifesciences or similar
· Industry experience is a plus
· Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art LS-MS platforms ideally including ion-mobily
· Proven experience with data analysis, interpretation and visualization using R, python
· You are open-minded, curious and are able to focus on the big picture
· You like to take ownership & responsibility of your work
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.