Study Director / Analytical Project Manager 100%
Biognosys is a leader in next-generation proteomics, dedicated to transforming life science by inventing and developing cutting-edge proteomics technology and solutions, and making them widely available for pharmaceutical and biotechnology researchers, and proteomics experts. The company offers a versatile portfolio of proprietary proteomics services, software, and kits that provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all major biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry for the quantification of thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys’ service offering includes discovery proteomics (DIA-based), targeted proteomics (PRM-based) and drug target deconvolution (based on the proprietary LiP-MS technology). These technologies are applied in contract research projects for pharma and biotechnology companies. You will be responsible for the execution of customer projects in compliance with FDA/EMA GCP and OECD GLP requirements. Together with a strong team of dedicated colleagues, you make Biognosys’ next generation proteomics technology available and actionable for the pharma and biotechnology industry.
- Validation and routine application of discovery and targeted proteomics methods
- Sponsor communication in the study planning, execution and data submission phase
- Data QC check and data release to sponsor
- Diligent documentation of activities
- Collaboration with the services, R&D and bioinformatics teams
- Supervision of scientists, research associates and interns
- PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or other life sciences
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry based analytics
- Experience in method validation and application of validated methods in routine use
- Experience in data handling and interpretation of proteomics data is a plus
- Experience in reporting of LCMS data in a regulated environment (GCP/GLP),
- Experience in computerized system validation
- Business-minded, self-motivated, analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude, independent working style
- Very good knowledge ofwritten and spoken English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.