Assistant to the Management, 100%
Biognosys is a leader in next-generation proteomics, dedicated to transforming life science by inventing and developing cutting-edge proteomics technology and solutions, and making them widely available for pharmaceutical and biotechnology researchers, and proteomics experts. The company offers a versatile portfolio of proprietary proteomics services, software, and kits that provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all major biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry for the quantification of thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
We are looking for a smart, hands-on and discrete person who is motivated to join our fast-growing organization. In this role, you will support our members of the Management with daily administrative tasks.
- Scheduling meetings with outside parties
- Scanning and sending of commercial contracts
- Managing inboxes during holidays
- Supporting with travel arrangements for management
- Filing necessary documents to the commercial register (e.g. reporting authorized signatory, paperwork for capital increase etc.)
- Annual renewal of insurance contracts with our broker
- Supporting in annual shareholders meetings (like sending out invitations to shareholders and writing meeting protocols)
- General administrative support in communication with authorities, board members and shareholders
- Commercial diploma or similar
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as assistant to a member of the Management or as team assistant
- Very good organizational skills, good attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to juggle multiple tasks
- Pro-active, solution-driven, professional and discrete nature
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills, and business fluent in German
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.