Customer Engagement Specialist, 80-100%
Biognosys is a leader in next-generation proteomics, dedicated to transforming life science by inventing and developing cutting-edge proteomics technology and solutions, and making them widely available for pharmaceutical and biotechnology researchers, and proteomics experts. The company offers a versatile portfolio of proprietary proteomics services, software, and kits that provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all major biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry for the quantification of thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
Biognosys provides services to customers with a strong scientific background in diverse fields of the life sciences. We offer solutions that are tailored to specific customer needs. You will support the services business development team in the qualification of potential customer leads coming from general marketing and sales activities. You will also be accountable to maintain customer information in Biognosys’ CRM database and coordinate with other members of the team nurturing activities. Finally, you will serve as a link between marketing and sales, and work closely together with marketing and sales to support lead qualification.
- Expand and maintain CRM database to track and segment leads undergoing qualification, but also to nurture existing and past customers
- Support the services business development team in lead generation for roadshows and conferences
- Liaise with the marketing department to qualify potential leads generated and manage cross-functional activities
- Develop a long-term nurturing strategy based on new offerings and publications
- Manage external providers for lead generation
- Master’s degree in Life Science, Biology or equivalent required
- Strong interest in connecting scientific information with a business approach and ability to identify customer needs
- Business-to-Business sales experience with a technical product line would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams
- Embraces technology solutions to help increase productivity and quality in her/his work
- Proficiency in Excel (table formatting and filtering, advanced formulas, etc.), Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills in English
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.